Warren Knows Real Estate
If you are a property developer, a home builder, a contractor, own real estate, or a licensed realtor with a PREC (Professional Real Estate Corporation) Warren Towler’s years of real estate industry experience could be just what you need to reduce your corporate and personal income taxes, minimize GST, optimize landlord expense recoveries, review leases or provide joint venture accounting.
Our Services - Real Estate Expertise
Real Experience. Real Expertise
If you are a Realtor, builder, developer or investor with income producing properties, residential properties, commercial projects, or land assemblies, Warren will talk your language and know your business.
Real estate has been an area of focus for Warren since he received his CA designation in 1989. Prior to forming his own accounting practice, Warren was a Corporate Controller in the real estate industry, working everyday on accounting and tax issues specific to property management, development and real estate marketing. He finds real estate to be intriguing and enjoys working with passionate entrepreneurs that share his interest in real estate. To augment his industry experience, Warren studied Urban Land Economics, receiving an Urban Land Economics diploma from UBC.
For over two decades, Warren has been helping Realtors, builders, investors and developers to:
- Minimize combined corporate and personal income taxes,
- Reduce GST and maximize the recovery of GST paid to suppliers,
- Maximize landlord recoveries of building operating expenses,
- Maximize net operating income of commercial buildings, and
- Maximize personal tax reduction through us of the principal residence exemption.
No waiting. Warren provides thoughtful and prudent advice on short notice.
You are a priority with Warren.
An example of the work Warren has done in the area of GST was his work with a large local real estate company that was constructing a large high rise building. He was able to reduce the company’s GST liability by $445,000 by thinking outside the box and not accepting the conventional interpretation of the relevant sections of the GST legislation.
TIMELY AND INFORMATIVE!
A newsletter for Business Owners, Professionals, and Investors.
Sign up for our
Business Matters Newsletter
- Return To Work Raises Crucial Legal Questions For Organizations — Feb 22, 2022
- How To Check If You Have Unclaimed Cheques From The Cra — Feb 22, 2022
- 5 Financial Mistakes To Avoid When You’re Young — Feb 22, 2022
- You’ve Just Learned Cra Intends To Review Your Tax Return. Now What? — Feb 22, 2022
- Business Matters June 2021 — Jun 09, 2021