Why Towler & Associates, CPAs?
- We are focused on small businesses!
- We don’t just work with numbers, we work with your needs.
- We listen and respond quickly, year round.
- We are trusted accountants and tax advisors
We are pleased to offer the following free downloads.
- Towler & Associates 2018 Personal Income Tax Checklist - To assist our staff in preparing your personal tax return, please complete this form.
CRA FormsThese forms are provided for your convenience. You may also obtain these and other forms from the CRA website.
- CRA Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative - We need your consent to deal with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on your behalf.
- CRA Declaration Of Conditions Of Employment - The employer must complete this form for the employee to deduct employment expenses from his or her income.
- CRA Foreign Income Verification Statement - Complete and file this statement with your tax return (or, if a partnership, with your partnership information return) if at any time in the year the total cost amount of all specified foreign property you owned or held a beneficial interest in was more than $100,000.
- Disability Tax Credit Certificate - Individuals who have a severe and prolonged impairment in physical or mental functions, or their legal representative, use this form to apply for the disability tax credit (DTC) by completing Part A of the form.
Canada Revenue Agency
The website for taxation
Small Business B.C.
Starting up a business, name searches, etc.
Foreign Tax Jurisdictions
Offshore Tax Info
Oanda Currency Converters
Currency Conversions, Daily, Monthly, Annual
Human Resources Development Canada
OAS and/or CPP application
TIMELY AND INFORMATIVE!
A newsletter for Business Owners, Professionals, and Investors.
Sign up for our
Business Matters Newsletter
WOW! When Susan and I asked you to do our personal income taxes, we had no idea that you could save us so much money. Not only did you reduce my tax bill, but you got a refund for Susan. AND your bill was much less than we thought it might be. Incredible. Thank you, and see you next tax season.