- A combination of professional service, sound advice and reasonable rates which offers great value to our clients.
- We take interest in our clients and their businesses,
- We do our best to be available to our clients by phone, email or in person, and
- New and old clients feel comfortable dealing with us.
Our Services - Business Professionals
The top priority for any business owner is to be successful and Towler & Associates, CPAs wants to assist our clients with this goal. How do we do this? It’s a combination of personal interest and professional service.
We take an interest in building relationships, as well as building wealth.
We are available to our clients by phone, email, or in person with timely advice
For business owners, whether they run an unincorporated sole proprietorship or a thriving company with many employees, Towler & Associates, CPAs offers ways to help them succeed. We can assist with:
- Tax advice for reducing and deferring corporate and personal tax,
- Recommendations for income splitting with family members,
- Review of allowable business expenses,
- Guidance on deductible home office expenses,
- Advice on tax issues for particular industries,
- When and why to incorporate,
- Preparation of financial information for banks,
- When and whether to buy new equipment or to lease,
- Review of franchise arrangements, and
- Advise on utilizing RRSP or RESP’s.
For a business owner, searching for an accountant, Towler & Associates, CPAs is the right choice, as they are conveniently located on the North Shore near Lonsdale Quay, are quick to reply to client requests, are able to assist clients with a wide range of business issues that arise, and can handle all their accounting and tax needs.
TIMELY AND INFORMATIVE!
A newsletter for Business Owners, Professionals, and Investors.
Sign up for our
Business Matters Newsletter
- Return To Work Raises Crucial Legal Questions For Organizations — Feb 22, 2022
- How To Check If You Have Unclaimed Cheques From The Cra — Feb 22, 2022
- 5 Financial Mistakes To Avoid When You’re Young — Feb 22, 2022
- You’ve Just Learned Cra Intends To Review Your Tax Return. Now What? — Feb 22, 2022
- Business Matters June 2021 — Jun 09, 2021