We are pleased to offer the following free downloads.

CRA Forms

These forms are provided for your convenience. You may also obtain these and other forms from the CRA website.
  • CRA Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative - We need your consent to deal with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on your behalf.
  • CRA Declaration Of Conditions Of Employment - The employer must complete this form for the employee to deduct employment expenses from his or her income.
  • CRA Foreign Income Verification Statement - Complete and file this statement with your tax return (or, if a partnership, with your partnership information return) if at any time in the year the total cost amount of all specified foreign property you owned or held a beneficial interest in was more than $100,000.
  • Disability Tax Credit Certificate - Individuals who have a severe and prolonged impairment in physical or mental functions, or their legal representative, use this form to apply for the disability tax credit (DTC) by completing Part A of the form.

Useful Links

Canada Revenue Agency
The website for taxation

Small Business B.C.
Starting up a business, name searches, etc.

Province of BC Consumer Taxes

Work Safe B.C. (WCB)

Foreign Tax Jurisdictions
Offshore Tax Info

Ministry of Human Resources – BC

Employment Standards – BC

Oanda Currency Converters
Currency Conversions, Daily, Monthly, Annual

Human Resources Development Canada
OAS and/or CPP application

Annual Report Filing
Link for Efiling Your Annual Report

A & A Contract & Customs Brokers

Import Duty Estimator