Why Towler & Associates, CPAs?
- We are focused on small businesses!
- We don’t just work with numbers, we work with your needs.
- We listen and respond quickly, year round.
- We are trusted accountants and tax advisors
Mar 18, 2016
The Globe and Mail has recently published an excellent article on Medial Expenses.
Tax advice for an aging nation: Get to know the medical expense tax credit.
The shadowy medical expense tax credit – a lot of taxpayers know it's there, but not what costs are eligible or how to calculate it. "The medical expense tax credit is probably one of the more complicated ones to calculate," explains John Crawford, a chartered accountant and chief financial officer of Pacific Blue Cross in Burnaby, B.C. "The rules are quite complicated in terms of what's eligible and what's not eligible."
Read the whole Globe and Mail Article
TIMELY AND INFORMATIVE!
A newsletter for Business Owners, Professionals, and Investors.
Sign up for our
Business Matters Newsletter
Warren Towler is one of the finest accountants in North Vancouver. Warren has a deep background in Commercial Real Estate accounting and investment which makes him a perfect candidate for me to refer my clients.When you are looking for a CPA who cares about his community and cares about his clients have a discussion with Warren and find out how he can save you money!
- Return To Work Raises Crucial Legal Questions For Organizations — Feb 22, 2022
- How To Check If You Have Unclaimed Cheques From The Cra — Feb 22, 2022
- 5 Financial Mistakes To Avoid When You’re Young — Feb 22, 2022
- You’ve Just Learned Cra Intends To Review Your Tax Return. Now What? — Feb 22, 2022
- Business Matters June 2021 — Jun 09, 2021